Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Genesis of...

I teased it yesterday, and today is the delivery date for what I have decided to do for the one year anniversary of this blog.  This week starts the talk about...beer.  Yes, that alcoholic beverage that comes in many forms.  Today will be all about the Fuel Cafe, the coffee flavored stout made by the Lakefront Brewery in Milwaukee, WI (incidentally, I got the location right, unlike Ron Killings on WWE TV last night).  The ABV is 5.93 percent, which is relatively low for a stout.  As for how it was overall, the smell was distinctly of the coffee kind, as was the taste.  However, when drinking, the stout went down a little too easy for what it was supposed to be, and if you're a stout lover, normal stout beer is meant to be sipped, not chugged.  Other than that, the beer was relatively good and I would try it again if it was put in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment