Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sea-Ducks?

Normally, I do not mention American football on this blog, but when I do, it is often related to the team that represents the Pacific Northwest, being the Seattle Seahawks.  As you can see from the picture above, the Seahawks will be looking a little different, and not coincidentally, it happens when Nike becomes the official supplier to the NFL.  So, what's different for the Seahawks, besides what you see?  Well, the neon green becomes a little more evident, although I would love for a full neon green jersey.  Yes, I admit that I hated the color when they first wore them in 2009, but when you spend enough time in the region, you begin to understand, just like the Vancouver Canucks' Flying V jerseys of the early 80's and the Seattle Mariners adding teal jerseys to their apparel.  Say what you will, but until you spend significant time in the Pacific Northwest, the looks won't be easily understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment