Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Great Debate: MDF or no MDF?


Since I'm having trouble coming up with something hockey related (without mapping out the entire idea), for the first post of this, the Pucks and Rocks blog, I will instead, write about something that I am debating about doing this Spring. So, some back story: last year, I had a chance to go to Maryland Death Fest. So, what stopped me from going last year? Well, I ended up making the decision to go to two Pagan Fest shows in Seattle and Portland, which would have, in effect, left me with little money for MDF. Those shows were the week before MDF, so theoretically, I could have still gone. However, something else got in the way, that being my niece in New Mexico was graduating high school that weekend. Now, on to this year's MDF: right now, nothing's really blocking that opportunity, aside from the urgency to save so I can eventually move. Obviously, how much I save between now and the time I make my decision will determine what I do for staying arrangements and tickets to the show. Of course, if something else comes along, then there's no telling what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment