Sunday, August 22, 2010

Almost that time...


With the start of the NHL regular season less than 50 days away, I've been thinking of what to write.  So, to that end, in the coming days, I will plan to write about each of the the 30 teams (likely starting September 1, if not sooner if the ideas don't come as I would like) and attempt to put some odds with that team's chances of hoisting Lord Stanley's Cup in June.  Think of this as the 2010-2011 season preview extravaganza (cue grand entrance music).

So, what does this mean for this blog?  Well, the movie ideas will be incorporated as I can get through seeing something worth the write up, though it isn't necessarily guaranteed that it will happen right away.  And since Summer is close to dying for the year, there will be my review of everything that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment