Saturday, October 2, 2010

More Things Missed...Non-Hockey Related

So, with a month devoted to hockey previews, there have been other things that I will have likely missed writing about, so to get you, who probably won't be reading this, and even if you do, it will probably be the equivalent of watching East Coast sports in that it will be predictable.

Well, the return trip to the Pacific Northwest is pretty much written now, as Agalloch announced their four show tour of the West Coast.  Weekend before Christmas, watch out because there will be dismemberment (or not) and many horrible jokes.  Since this is October, it's time to break out the horror movies, and since I reviewed a lot of what is in my collection, I might rehash some of those just for perspective from when they were talked about to the current view of it.  And I can finally stop thinking about wanting to punch the season of Summer in the face for a few months, now that Autumn has arrived.  Hoodie and hockey jersey weather, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment