Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Thoughts of the Day

Normally, this is where I would put my thoughts on the movie I watched the previous evening...or at any point prior. However, I decided to pocket my thoughts on Dead Alive for Metal Psalter, so keep an eye out for that sometime soon. Naturally, this leaves me scrambling for something to talk about, and since I am drawing a blank on a different movie to talk about right now, today's piece is going to be another one of those random thought segments. Unlike last time I did one of these things, I promise to keep it to one thought this time.

Only five more days until Opening Day in Baseball. Time sure flies, and so does the amount of storylines, so what will I look out for? How many Cardinals players suddenly look bigger, for one. Just sayin'. Or how about the over/under on how many wins the Royals offense costs pitcher Zack Grienke. There's also the usual East Coast bias towards teams like the Red Sox and Yankees. In case you couldn't tell by that last sentence, I'm a West Coast guy stuck in the Midwest until further notice, but I digress. And perhaps this is finally the year that the Nationals finally have media attention for something other than a jersey mishap that saw two players don the "Natinals" jersey one game last year.

It's going to be a long season and I'm fairly sure that my fantasy baseball teams are going to bite it at some point during the season, but that doesn't mean there won't be any shortage of interesting things happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment